Become A Member
- To preserve, promote, and learn about the history of the Rocky River community
- To help transmit Rocky River’s rich history to future generations
- To participate in stimulating programs on local & regional history
- Organizing the Society’s collection of documents, photographs, and artifacts
- Providing better access to the collection
- Becoming involved in educational initiatives. All this is only possible with your participation. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
Here's What You Get
Our monthly Newsletter mailed to your home or business address.
Our monthly E-newsletter emailed to your email address of choice.
Special access to news and event announcements.
A sense of fulfillment knowing that your contribution supports our Society's mission.
DOWNLOAD the Membership Form and send with your check to the Rocky River Historical Society, P.O. Box 16445, Rocky River, OH 44116
For further information or to volunteer, contact:
Jenny Deiringer, Co-President
Jack Nickels, Co-President